Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Iron Poet.

Hey there loyal readers (the loyal ones are the prettiest by the way).  The Toastygod is hungover tired today and so I've decided to host the very first Comment Contest of Cozy Delight.  Today's challenge:   haiku!

Here's how it works:  leave your haikus in the comments and I will pick the one I like best.  The judging criteria is nothing more or less than my arbitrary whim and whatever mood I'm in when I read them.  The winner will get the much coveted Mad Props of the Toastygod (redeemable for praise, admiration, and the divine right to rule small island nations) , a get out of lame free card (perfect for those unfortunate acts of accidental lameness), and a pie.  Unless I don't know you in person or you don't live in my town, in which case you get Props, card, and picture of a pie.  I assure you it will look delicious.

Let Battle Haiku begin!

Allez Cuisine!



Note: To see other submissions, please see the mirror zlog at toastygod.wordpress.com

3 comments:

  1. On Red Barron

    Leather cap; goggles.
    You and I both paid dearly:
    Your life; my pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rooster mocks me,
    Sriracha. So hauty, so...
    Hot. Can see through time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete