Wednesday, February 1, 2012

RESURRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello really really loyal followers, which at this point are the only followers I have left.

HI MOM!

(Kidding, there is no way in hell I'd let my mom read this).

Anyway, I come bearing exciting(?) announcements. First off, I am resurrecting the zlog. I am actually going to try to stick to a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule. I have no idea how. If I run out of stuff to write about I guess I'll just liveblog whatever's on the CW again. SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT!

I've also decided on a kinda format. Mondays and Fridays will be the usual whatever I damn well feel like and Wednesdays I'm going to write about everybody's favorite subject: TV commercials. Sounds scintillating doesn't it? Just give it a chance, kay kay?

And that's it for now. What? Come on, wasn't all that enough? You know I give and I give and what do I get in return? The love of the best readers in the whole wide internet? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment